![]() |
| From Lavander's Dreams |
The intent of this blog is to showcase the videos that resulted in both YouTube and Facebook deleting my accounts there. If I have some fun along the way and make some new friends... then that is icing on the cake.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Lavander's Fanny
This is a crossdressing video and is inspired by Petticorinna's awesome outdoors wind and fan blown dresses. I hope you enjoy this one as much as did making it. What a thrill to feel the wind lifting one's skirts and revealing all my intimate secrets. But can you imagine my embarrassment when looking up from smoothing my skirt back down to see someone staring at and enjoying my indelicate situation. I could just die! With pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a wonderful video Lavander. Petticoats are my first love and watching yours flying on the wind was wonderful. And those panties are so cute. Would love to see more videos like this.
ReplyDelete