Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lavander Studies Harder

I flunked my exams and daddy gave me a terrible spanking. I sat in my room rubbing my little panties crying my heart out until daddy came back to comfort me. He sat me on his lap and kissed my tiny breasts right on the tips where they are the tickliest until I started to giggle again. There was a big bump in daddy's lap and I squirmed to get off of it because it was starting to hurt a little, but it made me feel ... funny inside. Anyway I only had to squirm a few moments before the funny bump suddenly went away. I'll study harder than ever now! Watch the video for PROOF.

BTW, I had to make another Lavander Studies video because the very night I made the first vid, I found this wonderful sexy plaid schoolgirl skirt at Target! Not to mention I had a request to repeat the scenario and for more nylon panties. Kisses!

From Lavander's Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment