![]() |
| From Lavander's Dreams |
The intent of this blog is to showcase the videos that resulted in both YouTube and Facebook deleting my accounts there. If I have some fun along the way and make some new friends... then that is icing on the cake.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Lavander Dons Her Stockings
Lavander languishes without her lingerie. I just love the very act of dressing myself in beautiful feminine clothing. Each movement and caress of cloth against skin is a sex act to me. Not only that it soothes me, calms me, comforts me and feminizes me. I want to share with you the simple act of putting on my pink nylon stockings for the morning. Can you see the joy in my face? The happiness it brings to me deep inside? Please share that with me, take what you need, I have plenty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment