Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lavander is Tom's Dress Up Toy

I received a request from Tom, my Maine Man, to do a video of me dressing up from bra and full brief panties into my full dress attire. So here you are Tom, a reverse strip tease (you know what I'm thinking don't you, and it's about you this time). I want to be your slutty little dress up doll, I know the dirty boys like to lift up the dresses of dolls and to play with their titties.

Note how I go for my nipples at one point, that always means I'm feeling particularly nasty and slutty. Somehow this simple act of dressing up, this act of common feminine elegance triggers my baser instincts. Go Lavander go!

PS: Did you notice that spot on the bottom of my shoe? That turned out to be a squished kitty kibble! That darned cat!

PPS: That creaking sound you hear when I sit down is my tired old butt.

From Lavander's Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I love this, so so sexy to see you dressing up, darling. I would love to see you starting from naked, putting on bra and panties, and doing your makeup.

    Thanks for all your videos so far.

    Love and kisses,

    sissy priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavander honey you are so pretty. Love watching you dress. Your pretty lingerie is so crisp and pretty. Would love to try on some of your flirty little skirts too.

    ReplyDelete