This video is dedicated to gacochechin2 on YouTube who requested that I model while wearing 3 half slips at once. Underneath gacochechin2 wanted to see me in panties under sheer pantyhose. That is a look I like myself and I'm surprised I didn't do this sooner. I wore pair of white string bikini panties for the maximum effect under pantyhose. I hope you enjoy this video, I got a little excited towards the end. Thinking of all of you people looking at me turns me on! And just so you know, I AM the slut you think I am.
PS: This is called "Lavander's Threesome" because I wore 3 slips and used 3 separate clips to create this video.
PPS: Note at the beginning of the video where my skirt slips down and gives me this rounded beer belly look... I was going to edit that out but to be honest, Lavander is a doofus, and I wanted you to learn that from me instead of picking it up out on the streets.
No comments:
Post a Comment