Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lavander's Nightie Episode V: The Nightie Strikes Back

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although Lavander's nightie has been destroyed, the Chest of Drawers have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden lingerie bag and pursued them across the bedroom. Evading the dreaded Empire Bust Line, a group of knickers led by Olga Scooppanties have establish a new secret base in the ice bed of Satin Pleasures...

This is the second in a series of videos featuring my nighties. I had a request to once again model my Olga Scoop panties from OlgaSheer19 and this video honors that request. I imagined that you were beside me wearing your own Olga panties, all my caresses were from your hands, with your breath on my perfumed neck.

PS: LOL! I love it when he sings "Close your eyes" just as I bend over! It's like "Ack, NOOOOOOO the horror!!"

From Lavander's Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment